The EPM (Microsoft Office Enterprise Project Management) Solution helps align work and people with business priorities to effectively manage work from ad-hoc projects to complex programs and full portfolios.
The EPM Solution is an end-to-end collaborative project and portfolio environment based around Microsoft Project Server. EPM Solutions can help your organisation gain visibility, insight, and control across all work; thus enhancing decision-making,
improving alignment with business strategy, maximizing resource utilization, as well as measuring and increasing operational efficiency.
Project Server’s Project Centre view provides a summary view of projects across the organisation
In partnership with Microsoft, PPS Project Plan Services can seamlessly integrate EPM Solutions into your business thus:
- Standardising and automating your planning and governance processes.
- Capturing all project investment information in a central and accessible location.
- Objectively prioritising business strategy and competing project investments.
- Aligning your selected portfolios with your business strategy.
- Managing your resources more effectively.
- Measuring and tracking portfolio performance.
- Synchronizing the efforts of your programme and project teams, effectively reducing operational costs.
To see how your organisation can benefit contact us by Clicking here or call PPS Project Plan Services on 0113 804 2842
See below documents for further details on two of the core components of the Microsoft EPM solution ie Microsoft Project and Microsoft Project Server: